- Epoch duration: 8 hours during expansion and 6 hours during contraction — the protocol reacts faster to stabilize SDO price to peg as compared to other protocols with longer epoch durations.
- Epoch Expansion: Capped at 6% if there are bonds to be redeemed, 4% if treasury is sufficiently full to meet bond redemption.
- Bootstrap period: 4 days (12 epochs) goes with full expansion 4% each epoch
- The protocol keeps 75% of the expanded SDO supply for SSO boardroom stakers for each epoch expansion, 25% toward treasury.
- First epoch on block 6467360, April 11, 2021 12:00:00
Capped at +50% of current expansion cap if there are bonds to be redeemed and follows the expansion cap if treasury is sufficiently full to meet bond redemption (See table below for detailed information)
Total SDO Supply Expansion / Bonds Issued per Epoch
- Under 500k 4.00% Cap
- 500k+ 3.50% Cap
- 1m+ 3.00% Cap
- 2m+ 2.50% Cap
- 5m+ 2.00% Cap
- 10m+ 1.50% Cap
- 20m+ 1.25% Cap
- 50m+ 1.00% Cap
- 100m+ 0.75% Cap
- 200m+ 0.50% Cap
- 1B+ 0.25% Cap
Boardroom address: 0x6903807E55A7fd664f451C598d15EFFF436bf32e